The Dabber is here again with a new vaporizer in the market: the Boost Evo. It heats up real quick and features six temperature settings that produce tasty vapor. A few of the most useful features are automatic shut off and protection against short-circuit and overvoltage. It also offers long-lasting battery life that can be used up to 60 hits uses in one charge. The device is equipped with the most advanced technology and features custom quartz dishes, RGB lighting, and interchangeable glass that make the vaping experience better for vape enthusiasts.
> The device features six temperature settings that range between 500° and 750°F.
> The device also features a magnetic quartz atomizer and built-in temperature settings.
> With a heat-up time of 11 seconds, the device can last for up to 60 hits.
> The device shuts itself off after 15 minutes of no use.
> Boost Evo features a hold time of 20 to 40 seconds.
> It also has a connect adapter with airflow release along with the quartz to glass vapor pathway.
|Hold Time||20-40 Seconds|
|Temperature Settings||6 Settings|
|Range of Temperature||500°F-750°F|
|Heat-up Time||11 Seconds|
|Device Dimension||4″ (Without Glass), 7.75″ (With Glass) x 2.83″|
|Average Battery Life||60+ Hits|
|Automatic Shutoff||15 Minutes|
|Colors||Moon White, Eclipse Black|
> 1 Boost Evo Vaporizer
> 1 Quartz Atomizer
> 1 Glass Attachment (Replacement)
> 1 USB-C Charger
> 1 Connect Adapter
> 1 Loading Tool
> Carrying Case
> Load the concentrate into the heating plate at the bottom.
> Remove the glass attachment and connect the adapter to the unit and expose the atomizer.
> Now, prepare the product and load your atomizer to the bottom heating plate.
> Reconnect the glass attachment and turn on the device.
> Adjust the heat setting; the device will illuminate the green light when the desired temperature setting is reached.
> Inhale from the mouthpiece!
> It heats up in minimal time.
> The shutoff time prevents damage to the device.
> The device offers built-in protection against the short circuit and overvoltage.