For comfortable and easy vaping, you won’t go wrong with the Suorin Vagon. The device has a curvy body and is comfy in the hand. The base of the kit has a hook that ensures easy carrying. The Vagon is equipped with a 430mAh battery that is inbuilt and a 2ml cartridge enough to last you the whole day without losing charge. It is the best starter kit to be used by both seasoned users and beginners.
Features of the Suorin Vagon Kit
The Suorin Vagon Kit has a draw-activated firing and a 12W maximum power output which makes it an all-in-one system. The juice cartridge measures 2.0ml which you can refill at will. The cartridge is used with Nicotine salt e-liquids and an atomizer resistance of 1.3 to 1.4 ohm. The V-shaped battery indicator on the Suorin Vagon glows a green LED light when the battery percentage is above 70%. It lights up blue from 70%-30% and a red light when it gets to 30% and below. With these clear indications, you can know the battery level which not only enhances the convenience of usage and the ease of carrying the vaporizer around.
- It has dimensions of 105mm by 25mm by 17mm
- The cartridge holds a capacity of 2ml
- Fits a battery capacity of 430mAh
- Maximum power output of 16W
- Battery life indicator lights a green light when it’s 70% and above, blue light between 30-70% and a red light when it’s below 30%
- Charges with a Micro USB port
- It takes the device a full hour to completely charge